DollarDays, an e-commerce marketplace specializing in providing wholesale goods for nonprofits, businesses and schools, today announced the launch of its newly redesigned website. The online destination’s fully restyled interface, combined with the rollout of several new features, will help the company’s extensive consumer base more easily find the products they need to accomplish their philanthropic missions, service projects and other goodwill efforts.
“[DollarDays’] new website is an invaluable way for charities and retailers, especially, to find the perfect items in the sizes they need and at prices designed to fit their budgets,” said Shelly Chaney, Vice President of Merchandising for the company. “With the redesign, not only are we able to showcase a more curated assortment of items for each of our major buyer segments, but we’re also positioning our online strategy to meet the needs of these groups well into the future.”
DollarDays has completely restructured its website in response to feedback provided by its customer base over the course of the organization’s 17-year history. After more than six months of research and development, the new DollarDays.com boasts a cleaner, more engaging interface with messaging in line with the company’s overall content direction, as well as responsive designs optimized for mobile and tablet devices. Other highlights include, but are not limited to:
- Faster-loading pages across the entire website
- More informative category and product pages with larger, higher-resolution photos
- New functionality for saving favorited products
- A simplified registration process that eliminates the need for account creation prior to browsing
- A redeveloped shopping cart and checkout experience designed to minimize the number of steps involved from product selection to order processing
- An expanded navigational menu that highlights high-demand categories, seasonal promotions and other special offers
- Customized landing pages with products and messaging tailored specifically for nonprofits, educators and businesses
Additionally, the company has integrated a new internal search engine and introduced landing pages with products and messaging tailored specifically for nonprofits, educators and businesses.
“Our goal with the redesign was really to give our customers a cleaner, more intuitive interface and drastically improved functionality,”explained Ms. Chaney. “Our website needed more than just a facelift, and every department in our organization pitched in to make that happen. I’m incredibly proud of the results, and I’m confident the new design will help our customers do more for their communities and businesses faster and more affordably.”
To learn more about DollarDays and its full selection of wholesale products for nonprofits, small businesses and others, visit DollarDays online at www.dollardays.com.